- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Pure Alloy Custom Medium Thin Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74314 000002000 L74314000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL Pure Alloy Custom medium-thin ride cymbal features an expressive bow and bright, cutting bell. It’s crafted to have a nice balance of stick...Click To Read More About This Product
Light ride cymbal made from B12 bronze with “smoked” finish
The MEINL Pure Alloy Custom medium-thin ride cymbal features an expressive bow and bright, cutting bell. It’s crafted to have a nice balance of stick attack and wash for a wider dynamic range and tonal spectrum. It works for jazz, rock and anything in between. Thanks to the B12 material and lighter weight, this ride is perfect for professionals and advanced students looking for bright sound without excessive overtones.
MEINL produced the Pure Alloy Custom line in response to their players, who requested thinner models from the Pure Alloy line. The result is this line of medium-thin cymbals, made from the same B12 "Pure Alloy" bronze as the rest of the line. The alloy places these cymbals between the super-bright B8 bronze and dark B20 bronze, with the lighter weight pushing Pure Alloy Custom cymbals slightly darker on the spectrum than the regular line. The thin weight also makes the attack slightly softer, with a warmer body and faster decay. MEINL was careful to preserve the bright shimmer this series is known for, but retooled it for a new type of player. And to make the line stand out, they also applied a new "smoked bronze" finish to the top and polished the bottom to a brilliant finish.
- 22” medium-thin ride with washy bow and cutting bell
- Fully lathed and machine-hammered from B12 bronze
- Thinner weights create softer attack and shorter sustain
- Retains the shimmering quality of the Pure Alloy series, plus a hint of darkness
- Features “smoked bronze” top finish and brilliant finish on bottom
Fill in the spaces with this sweet, washy ride. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): 22
- Material: B12 alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium-thin
- Finish: Proprietary
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.