- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Sonic Energy Wave Drum
- Product J53345
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL Wave Drum is a two-headed percussion instrument with two discrete timbres that invoke wholly different moods. This drum creates sooth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enchanting handheld two-sided drum.
The MEINL Wave Drum is a two-headed percussion instrument with two discrete timbres that invoke wholly different moods. This drum creates soothing sound, reminiscent in its way of a gentle, steady surf with crashing waves. This is achieved with a grouping of sealed steel balls that are placed between the two drumheads. One of the heads is synthetic and the other is made with natural goatskin. A sealable filling port allows you to control the amount of steel balls inside.
Recalls the sound of the surf.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.