- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Vertical Subwoofer Snare Cajon
Black Makah Burl Frontplate
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49729 000000001 J49729000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Vertical Subwoofer Cajon features forward projecting sound ports in place of the traditional rear facing style and an internal reflex chann...Click To Read More About This Product
Expertly crafted cajon with enhanced bass projection.
The Meinl Vertical Subwoofer Cajon features forward projecting sound ports in place of the traditional rear facing style and an internal reflex channel that helps develop the sound. This results in enhanced bass note projection, particularly desirable for live and unplugged situations. Fixed internal snare wires deliver a crisp and cutting sound that enhances corner slaps and adds a touch of contrast to the bass notes.
- Super low frequency
- Forward projecting sound port
- Internal snare wires
- Adjustable top corners
Ideal for live and unplugged performances.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.