- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Woodcraft Bongos
7 and 8.5 in. Vintage Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J49677 000001001 J49677000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meinl Woodcraft Bongos stand for tradition combined with exceptional workmanship. Only the finest hand selected materials are used to produce these p...Click To Read More About This Product
Exceptional workmanship with only the finest hand-selected materials.
- MEINL Percussion - DrescHHeads - Who Do You
- Woodcraft Series Wood Bongos - Vintage Black - WB400VBK-M
- MEINL Percussion Latin Styles on Bongos - WB400VBK-M
- Woodcraft Series Wood Bongos - Vintage Red - WB400VR-M
- MEINL Percussion Latin Styles on Bongos - WB400VBR-M
- Woodcraft Series Wood Bongos - Vintage Brown - WB400VBR-M
- MEINL Percussion Latin Styles on Bongos - WB400VR-M
Meinl Woodcraft Bongos stand for tradition combined with exceptional workmanship. Only the finest hand selected materials are used to produce these premium bongos. The Meinl patented Free Ride Suspension System means the drums are joined together with no holes drilled in the shells. This maximizes the amount of resonance and warm tones, along with cutting slaps the American White Ash is known for producing. All Meinl bongo stands and mounts are equipped to securely hold the Free Ride mounting system in place. Professional Woodcraft Series bongos are equipped with True Skin cow heads that have exceptional sound qualities. Included is a tuning key, accessory pouch and tune up oil. Paired with any MEINL Congas, these bongos are a great start or finish to your percussion set up! The Meinl Professional Bongo Stand (Model# TMB-S) for seated players will also allow you to comfortably set these up with your drum kit.
- MEINL Free Ride Suspension System (DE patent)
- True Skin Cow Heads
- Chrome plated hardware
- 5 mm traditional TTR-Rims
- 8 mm strong tuning lugs
- Resonance shaping area
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.