- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Artisan Series Cantina Line Cajon with Walnut Frontplate
Condition 1 - Mint
- L00975 004000000 L00975004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Adjustable strings and an extra thick wooden sound port ring for bass compression gives the Cantina Line a wide dynamic range of highs and lows. Two ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A highly versatile cajon that features adjustable strings.
Adjustable strings and an extra thick wooden sound port ring for bass compression gives the Cantina Line a wide dynamic range of highs and lows. Two sets of eight micro-coiled metal cajon strings give a snapping snare effect and are adjustable with the included tuning key. These strings are hand-wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz and respond with the upmost sensitivity. The 9-Ply, 12 mm thick Baltic Birch resonating body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth, as well as the walnut frontplate that adds to the looks and tonal richness of the drum. A decorative wood inlay adds a touch of elegance to the overall appearance. Made in Spain.
- Frontplate: Walnut
- Resonating body: 9-Ply (12 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula Pendula)
- Two sets of 8 adjustable strings from the top (Separately per Side)
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body
- Decorative wood inlay
- Extra thick wooden sound port ring for compression
- Two tuning screws to adjust the tension for each set of strings
- Pop filter on soundhole
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.