- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Byzance Foundry Reserve Crash Cymbal
Condition 1 - Mint 18 in.
- L50616 004001000 L50616004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Byzance Foundry Reserve crash is unique when compared to Meinl's other 18" Byzance crashes. It features a very dark and explosive response that q...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A hand-hammered crash that showcases Meinl's highest level of craftsmanship with an unbelievably versatile and rich sound.
The Byzance Foundry Reserve crash is unique when compared to Meinl's other 18" Byzance crashes. It features a very dark and explosive response that quickly decays and, additionally, can be used as a light ride cymbal for drummers looking to maximize a minimal cymbal set. This comes from the combination of extensive hand-hammering in addition to the fully lathed surface. The medium weight gives the crash a full-bodied sound at its apex.
- Rich and explosive wash balanced with a good blend of articulation
- Has a decidedly traditional tone that works for modern players
- Crafted from B20 bronze
- Hand-hammered, fully lathed surface delivers dark, dry, and complex overtones
- Includes collector’s box, letter, cymbal gloves, and sticks
- Made in Turkey
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.