- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simmons DA200S Electronic Drum Set Monitor
- Product 490556
The Simmons DA200S houses a 100-watt low-frequency amp with two 50-watt mid- and high-frequency amps. The low-frequency amp powers a heavy-duty 12" d...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Delivers the volume you need.
The Simmons DA200S houses a 100-watt low-frequency amp with two 50-watt mid- and high-frequency amps. The low-frequency amp powers a heavy-duty 12" down-firing sub-woofer speaker and a specially designed slot port for bottom-end projection. Left and right mid- and high-frequency amps drive 2-6-1/2" mid-range speakers and 2-1/2" high-frequency tweeters.
The DA200S maintains the integrity of the stereo drum signal from input to speakers (including line outs and extension speaker jacks). This provides a broad stereo field that positions your drums at their correct sonic locations, providing a realistic audio experience for you and your audience, whether you're in the studio or playing live.
- Soft touch knobs (adjustable with your drum stick)
- Ribbed handle for easy transport
- Protective, long-lasting carpet covering
- High-frequency tweeters for cymbal clarity
- Heavy-duty midrange speakers for punchy mid-frequency response
- Heavy-Duty 12" Down-firing sub-woofer for enhanced bass response (internal)
- Heavyweight steel grille
- Slot-port for enhanced cabinet with efficiency and bottom-end projection
- Drum Inputs: 1/4" input jacks (left and right)
- Aux Input: 1/4" stereo jack used for connecting any pre-EQ source such as a click track, additional digital instruments, devices, drum pad MPC machines, etc.
- Drum Volume to control the volume level of the Drum Inputs to the power amplifier
- Aux Volume to control the volume level of the Aux Input
- Equalization section with low, mid, and high knobs to control the overall tone
- Sub controls the volume of the low frequency sub-woofer
- Master: This controls the overall volume of the amplifier
- Line In: 1/8" stereo line input which bypasses the EQ tone controls and feeds straight into the power amplifier, perfect for using CD or MP3 players to play along with
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" stereo output jack which combines all inputs from your drums, Aux Input, and Line In for monitoring your drums during live performances
- Left and Right Line Outs: balanced XLR Line Outs provide quiet, noise-free signal flow through a standard mic cable or snake to a recording or live console
- Volume Control for Line Outs: completely independent from the Master volume on the front panel, allowing you to set your feed level to a mixing console
- Ground Lift: to eliminate hum or buzz that may exist if there is a ground loop created between any stage gear and the PA system
- Extension Speakers Jacks: deliver the full 200 watts of power to the internal speakers. In addition, you may use these jacks with un-powered speakers to widen your stereo field for the midrange and high frequencies
- 50 Watts @ 8 Ohms (x2) Tweeter Internal Speakers (Stereo)
- 50 Watts @ 4 Ohms (x2) Midrange Internal Speakers (Stereo)
- 100 Watts @ 8 Ohms (x1) Subwoofer Internal Speaker (Mono)
- 500 mWatts @ 32 Ohms (x2) output to Headphones (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, tailored for accurate acoustic response for electronic drums
- Hum and Noise: -60 dBV with all controls turned down, -55 dBV with all controls turned halfway
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms through all inputs
- -16 dBV Drum Inputs to achieve full output
- - 20 dBV Aux to achieve full output
- -10 dBV Line In to achieve full output
- Max external speaker output: 30 Watts (x2) extension speaker jacks are wired in series with internal midrange speakers.
- XLR-Balanced line outputs adjustable from off (CCW) to 0 dBV (CW). Wiring follows IEC268 standard (pin1 shield, 2 +, and 3 ”).
- (All measurements made at 1 kHz, EQ controls flat and volumes Max.)
- Tone controls (EQ centers): 50 Hz, 800 Hz, 10 kHz, 3 band, +/”12 dB
- AC power requirements: 400 watts at full output, 14 watts at idle
- 12" (305 mm) woofer special design, 8 Ohms rated 150 Watts RMS
- 2 x 6.5" (165 mm) midrange special design, 4 Ohms rated 65 Watts RMS
- 2 x 2.5" (64 mm) tweeter special design, 8 Ohms bullet horn rated 50 Watts RMS
- Dimensions (English) 16 1/2" deep, 17 3/4" wide, 20" tall, including feet (420 cm Deep, 450 cm Wide, 508 cm Tall)
- Weight: 57 lbs./25.8 kg