- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange County Drum & Percussion Snare Drum
13 x 7 in. Chestnut Ash
- Write a Review
- J13177 000001001 J13177000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Orange County Drums and Percussion Snare Drum offers a shell that is comprised of inner plies of maple and an exterior veneer of ash. The 6-ply ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A maple snare with an exterior ply of ash.
This Orange County Drums and Percussion Snare Drum offers a shell that is comprised of inner plies of maple and an exterior veneer of ash. The 6-ply shell produces round and full tone, punchy attack and balanced resonance. Offset lugs and black nickel plating give the hardware a unique look, while diecast hoops can take the best rimshots you can dish out.
Snare size: 13" x 7"
Total Pieces: 1
Case or Bag: Not applicable
Stand: Not applicable
Shell material: Multiple
Shell construction: 6-Ply
Shell thickness (mm): Info not available
Bearing edge: 45
Reinforcement ring: No
Hardware material: Steel
Hoop type: Die-cast
Internal muffler: No
Snares: Info not available
Finish type: Satin
Country of origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.