- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Formula 602 Modern Essentials Ride
- Write a Review
- #J47203 000001000 J47203000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Formula 602 Modern Essentials Ride Cymbal offers a warm sparkling stick sound over a wide, deep wash. This cymbal also delivers a fairly quick, h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A medium-weight ride with warm, silvery tone and a wide range.
The Formula 602 Modern Essentials Ride Cymbal offers a warm sparkling stick sound over a wide, deep wash. This cymbal also delivers a fairly quick, hefty crash. Overall, this extremely dynamic and lively Ride cymbal is suitable for many musical styles.
Sizes and Purpose
Sizes (in): 24
Material: Cast Alloy
Cymbal Weight: Medium
Country of Origin: Germany
Added Value: No
A ride cymbal with a balanced and precise sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.