- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Masters Dark Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J45820 000002000 J45820000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Paiste's Masters Series started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to a...Click To Read More About This Product
A series of cymbals crafted by Masters for master players.
Paiste's Masters Series started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior sound ideals in various musical genres.
In 2014, three crashes and two hats joined the series to expand the unique Masters sound atmosphere to additional cymbal types. Masters integrate the experience of the decades long art of cymbal making with the inspirations of international top drummers.
This Dark Crash produces warm, smoky tones with a medium wide range, complex mix. Buttery, soft feel with quick response. Extremely lively cymbal for broad accents and crashes in intimate to semi-loud settings. Well-suited for delicate ride patterns or mallet swells.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
- Bell: Small
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.