- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Masters Dark Crash Ride
- Write a Review
- #L13207 000001000 L13207000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Masters started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile crash ride that's a true masterpiece of cymbal making.
Masters started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior sound ideals in various musical genres. In 2014, three crashes and two hats join the series to expand the unique Masters sound atmosphere to additional cymbal types. Masters integrate the experience of the decades long art of cymbal making with the inspirations of international top drummers.
With the 22" Dark Crash Ride Paiste adds a larger alternative to the popular 20" model. It features the same buttery feel, yet an even deeper, darker wash that still allows the delicate stick sound to prevail with enough definition. The crash sound is rather forceful and mysterious, with complex layers.
It's a dark, trashy, papery, low sounding crash ride. It has a wide range with a complex and moody mix. It's soft and buttery feel delivers a very wobbly and vibrant response. It has a fairly defined stick sound over a dark and cloudy wash. It's perfectly suited for quieter musical settings such as blues, jazz and acoustic styles. Very user-friendly for percussive use and classical mallet application.
- Very thin weight
- Very low to medium loud volume
- Brittle, misty, papery stick sound
- Very lively intensity
- Medium sustain
- Integrated, subtle bell character
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash-ride
- Sizes (in): 22
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.