- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste PSTX DJs 45 Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #K82299 000001000 K82299000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PSTX DJs 45 Ride is inspired by Daru Jones. It features a unique lathing and finish that make it look like a vinyl LP, and it's just about the sa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A bright, warm ride with unique lathing and finish that give it the appearance of a vinyl record.
The PSTX DJs 45 Ride is inspired by Daru Jones. It features a unique lathing and finish that make it look like a vinyl LP, and it's just about the same size as one. This 12" ride has a bright, warm, crisp sound with a narrow range and clean mix. The cymbal is only 12" so it has a crisp, bell-like stick sound virtually anywhere you strike it. The bell is dry, full, warm and distinct. It has an overall articulate voice that's perfect for playing on the street or in small clubs.
PSTX is a complete collection of extremely affordable effect cymbals. The core of the PSTX is made up of the Swiss models—cymbals that achieve a noisy, dirty, trashy sound quality by the use of specific layouts and varied sizes for the holes. Their silky surface distinguishes the cymbals visually. They work well in all volume settings, live or in the studio.
- Medium heavy weight
- Low to medium loud volume
- Balanced stick sound
- Fairly lively intensity
- Medium sustain
- Integrated bell character
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash/effects(s)
- Sizes (in): 12
- Material: Multiple
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal weight: Medium heavy
- Bell: Integrated
- Finish: Black
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.