- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paiste Rude China
- Write a Review
- #447510 000000193 447510000000193
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sound character of the Paiste Rude China Cymbal is dark, full, raw, and energetic. Has a wide range and complex mix; heavy feel, fairly controlla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Extremely loud, nasty China for higher volume playing.
The sound character of the Paiste Rude China Cymbal is dark, full, raw, and energetic. Has a wide range and complex mix; heavy feel, fairly controllable, and very explosive crash sound.
Background: In 1980, Paiste created the Rude China in response to the extreme developments Heavy Metal and Punk which required extreme cutting power and volume - RUDE was re-launched as 3000 RUDE, then 2002 RUDE and returns to its classic RUDE name in 1999. In 2005 the RUDE series was expanded with the introduction of Thin Crash models, bringing more control and sophistication to that series
Innovation: First cymbal series without lathing featuring uniform thickness and sound engineering to compete with extreme mid-range frequencies and volume levels
Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
Production: Manual Craftsmanship - Hand Hammering
Applications: Medium loud to very loud - Live and Recording - Punk, Heavy Metal, Modern Metal derivatives, and contemporary styles rooted in or similar to those styles
Users: Working Musicians, Enthusiasts - All players who need raw energy and extreme cutting power without sacrificing musical cymbal sound
Sound: Raw, lively, bright, energetic, with heavy mid-range harmonics and powerful, cutting characteristics
Looks: Funky, raw surface texture with deep brown to beige and greenish hues featuring prominent hammering patterns - Prominent, classic RUDE white silk screening
Recognition: Attracted a wide following and gained popularity beyond their typical musical application - RUDE retains a faithful following and has become a classic cymbal sound
- China: 18"
- Weight: heavy
- Volume: loud to very loud
- Stick Sound: fairly pingy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Bell Character: integrated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.