- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PDP by DW Concept Select Bell Bronze Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Bronze
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74186 000001001 L74186000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PDP Custom Select bronze snare drum is a work of art, designed in collaboration with the DW Custom Shop in California. With a bright, clear tone ...Click To Read More About This Product
Bell bronze snare drum featuring a seamless shell designed with DW in California
The PDP Custom Select bronze snare drum is a work of art, designed in collaboration with the DW Custom Shop in California. With a bright, clear tone and flashy art deco look, it's sure to get the audience (and the other drummers) talking. This high-end metal snare is made with a 3 mm bell bronze shell, formed in a seamless piece that resonates like a cymbal. The hardware includes triple-flanged hoops and a row of 10 single-row turret lugs.
And owing to this its lineage, this PDP snare features DW hardware touches, like the MAG throw-off and True Pitch tuning rods. It’s also fitted with Remo heads and triple-flange hoops. And as a special touch, these drums each receive a laser engraving in Art Deco style. Be sonically exciting and visually provocative with this PDP Concept Select snare.
- 14" bronze snare drum designed with DW in California
- 3 mm seamless bronze shell is bright and resonant
- Single row of 10 dual-turret lugs
- Chrome hardware including lugs and triple-flanged hoops
- DW MAG throw-off and True Pitch tension rods
- Laser-engraved art deco insignia
- Remo heads
- Snare size: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Bronze
- Shell construction: Seamless
- Shell thickness (mm): 3
- Hardware material: Chrome
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: Patented
- Snares: Steel carbon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.