Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Pearl Export EXL New Fusion 5-Piece Drum Set with Hardware Honey Ambertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Honey Amber
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Some of the best-selling drums of all time, the Export Series by Pearl.
Pearl's updated Export Series offers a sonically advanced recipe of strategically arranged plies of premium wood to maximize frequency response of every component. As with all Pearl drums, each shell is formed from our legendary SST construction process that uses extreme heat, Precision-cut scarf joints, proprietary Acoustiglue and over 1000lb. of hydraulic pressure to create the ultimate acoustic air chamber.
Further emphasizing Pearl's "sound first" philosophy are the new lugs specifically designed for Export with sound-enhancement in mind. Designed for minimal shell interaction, they have a small footprint and low-mass for maximum resonance and sustain. Their bold look is modern but with a nod to lugs from Pearl's past.
Export rack toms are equipped with Pearl's new Opti-Loc Mounting System that features a triangular design with two tension rod attachment points and another through one of the drum's two air vents. Rubber isolators at all connection points allow the drums to vibrate freely for maximum sustain and resonance while providing absolute and wobble-free performance.
Cymbals sold separately.
- Blended poplar and asian mahogany shells
- SST shell construction
- 6-ply tom and bass shells
- 6-ply, 7.5 mm snare shell with matching finish
- Opti-Loc Mounting System
- New low-mass lugs
- 1.6 mm Steel hoops
- TR-5052 tension rods
- SR-700 strainer
- Remo heads
- High-glass lacquer finish
- 22 x 18 in. bass drum
- 10 x 7 in. and 12 x 8 in. toms
- 16 x 16 in. floor tom
- 14 x 5-1/2 in. matching snare
- HWP830 hardware pack:
- 1 x P-930 Demonator Pedal
- 1 x BC-830 Convertible Boom/Straight Stand
- 1 x C-830 Straight Stand
- 1 x H-830 Hi-Hat Stand
- 1 x S-830 Snare Stand
- 2 x TH-70I Tom Holder
Import this kit into your collection. Rediscover Pearl Export!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.