Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland TD-07KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Settrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Roland TD-07KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Set$999.99
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A highly capable electronic drum kit that puts advanced tech into a compact build.
Authentic Sounds Recorded in Professional Studios
The heart of any great electronic drum set is a powerful, capable and speedy sound module—and the TD-07 meets these demands. At the player's command are acoustic drums and percussion captured in precise detail in pro studios, brought to life with advanced V-Drums technologies that make them behave just like their acoustic counterparts. There’s a wide range of electronic percussion as well, plus the ability to personalize each and every sound to the drummer's liking.
Play Right Away—or Dive Deeper and Customize
The Roland TD-07 is filled with inspiring, ready-to-play preset kits for instant gratification right out of the box. And when players are ready for deeper exploration, a massive drum library awaits. Switch out one snare for another, mix up the toms, go large on the kick drum and swap heavy for light crashes and rides. Then tune the drums, add damping and change the ambient environment at will. For the finishing touch, use the module’s individual EQs to shape the drums to perfection—just as a pro sound engineer would do. The Roland TD-07 module contains 25 slots to save these perfectly customized kits, so the player can keep a library of personalized setups for every situation.
Designed to Stay Quiet, No Matter What
One of the main advantages of choosing electronic drums for home playing is that they’re much quieter than acoustic drums. But not all electronic kits are created equal. The amount of physical noise they generate can vary greatly. Backed by decades of R&D, the Roland TD-07KV is purpose-designed to be much quieter than other e-kits. Mesh heads minimize pad noise without compromising stick rebound, and special damping in the kick pad reduces noise and vibration while retaining a satisfying, natural feel. Even the stand components are designed to reduce vibration and noise transfer to the floor. Roland offers a range of optional solutions to further reduce noise if needed.
Acoustic Sound Players Can Feel in Their Hands
V-Drums produce a rich array of tone colors, providing an inspiring musical experience that feels like playing acoustic drums. There are no static sounds triggered by every hit. Rather, thanks to advanced precision sensors, the TD-07KV’s drum and cymbal pads detect every tap, stoke, roll, flam and ghost note perfectly. Even cymbal chokes can be performed organically. This information is processed by the sound module on the fly, so that that exact correct tone is heard. Players aren’t meant to notice any of this technology at work—but when they close their eyes and start drumming with the TD-07KV, it'll feel right.
The Real Deal—Roland Mesh Heads
In 1997, Roland introduced the world’s first mesh drumhead to universal acclaim. Mesh has been the standard material for e-kits ever since. Born of years of development, their unique double-layer mesh design offers natural stick resistance and rebound that feels very close to playing an acoustic drumhead. Adjustable tension lets each drummer fine-tune the feel to their preference using a standard drum key. The TD-07KV comes supplied with authentic Roland mesh heads on the snare and all the tom pads as standard, making sure no drummers miss out on the most accurate feel available.
Strong and Stable Hardware Made From Metal
When drumming is in full swing, there’s nothing more frustrating than a stand that feels unstable or a drum that starts to move away. Built with strong materials and quality components, the TD-07KV’s hardware delivers rock-solid stability. The custom Roland drum rack provides a firm, steady foundation, while precision clamps tightly hold all components in place. Carrying on the rugged durability that V-Drums are famous for, the TD-07KV is ready to stand up to years of heavy playing, day after day.
Play Along With Music Over Bluetooth
Drumming with favorite tracks is one of the most fun and productive features of an electronic kit, and the TD-07KV makes it easy. Thanks to onboard Bluetooth, it's simple to call up tracks on a smartphone, tablet or computer and wirelessly hear the audio through the module right alongside the drums. Video sound is transmitted, too, perfect for playing along with online songs and lesson content. And for those who don’t have a Bluetooth device, it's also possible to bring in stereo sound with a cable. MIDI transmission over Bluetooth is supported as well, allowing drummers to record MIDI data in music apps cable-free.
USB Connectivity for Recording Audio and MIDI
Another huge benefit of electronic drums is direct communication with music production software. The TD-07 module is an audio/MIDI recording interface in itself, with the ability to send stereo sound and multi-channel MIDI data to a Mac or Windows computer via a single USB cable. This lets drummers record discrete audio and MIDI drum tracks in any DAW. That includes free options like GarageBand, and professional suites like Logic and Pro Tools. MIDI also triggers sounds in software-based drum instruments for studio or live playing. The USB connection makes the sound possibilities of this kit effectively limitless.
Includes 40 Free Lessons From Melodics
Melodics is a desktop app that connects to V-Drums. By playing along to step-by-step lessons and tracks, students can learn new beats, build rhythm and timing, record grooves and discover areas of improvement with the playback feature. There’s no limit to how many times students can play their 40 free lessons—they’re free for life. When it's time for more, subscribe for unlimited lessons. Practice sessions no longer need to be routine—download Melodics, connect to the TD-07KV and make every minute behind the kit serious fun.
Note: Bass drum is sold separately.
- Electronic kit with TD-07 module featuring 25 preset kits and 143 instruments
- Deep customization tools including V-Edit, EQ, ambience and 30 multi-effects
- 25 slots for saving customized user kits after editing
- Snare and toms feature legendary Roland double-ply, tension-adjustable mesh drum heads
- Configured with one PDX-8 8" snare pad with independent head and rim zones for assigning different sounds, plus three PDX-6A 6" single-zone tom pads
- KD-10 kick pad offers realistic rebound and beater feel while minimizing noise and vibration (kick pedal sold separately)
- Dual-zone CY-8 12" crash and ride cymbals with choke support
- 10" hi-hat cymbal and integrated foot pedal, with fine incremental control between open and closed positions
- Four-post metal drum rack and sturdy clamps with strong grip
- Bluetooth support can wirelessly stream sound from smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth devices and send MIDI data to music apps
- Advanced built-in metronome with adjustable time signature, note value and click tone
- Onboard coach function provides interactive tools to build timing skills and track progress on a daily basis
- USB for recording audio and MIDI data to computer music software
- Support for kit expansion with a second crash cymbal (CY-8 V-Cymbal and MDY-Standard cymbal arm sold separately)
- Bass drum sold separately
Roland tech in a highly accessible kit. Order now.
TD-07KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Set Specifications:Configuration
- Tom pad(s): 3
- Cymbal pad(s): 3
- Snare pad: 1
- Kickpad: Yes
- Total pads: 8
- Display type: LCD
- Drum kits: 25
- Sounds: 143
- Effects: Yes
- Trigger inputs: Extra crash (sold separately)
- Mix input: Yes
- Headphone jack: Yes
- USB: Yes
- MIDI: Yes
- Training functions: Yes
- Click: Yes
- Pad material: Mesh
- Zones: Dual (snare and cymbals); Single (other)
- Tom pad size: 6"
- Snare pad size: 8"
- Rack material: Metal
- Kick pedal: No
- Throne: No
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.