- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland TD-17KL V-Drums Electronic Drum Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19773 000000000 L19773000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland TD-17KL electronic drum set is the most affordable model in the Roland TD-17 V-Drums lineup. With high-quality sounds, great playability a...Click To Read More About This Product
Responsive, rugged and completely affordable for every level of drummer.
- Roland TD-17 V-Drums Family of Electronic Drum Kits - Sound Demo and Features
- Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums trailer
- Deepen your sense of groove with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Develop your inner clock with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Improve timing using a click with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Snare exercise with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Foot Exercise with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Kit Exercise with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
The Roland TD-17KL electronic drum set is the most affordable model in the Roland TD-17 V-Drums lineup. With high-quality sounds, great playability and response, the Roland TD-17KL offers all of the basic pro-level features. As a bonus, the TD-17KL is easy to use and is rugged enough for frequent setup and tear-down.
The TD-17KL electronic drum set has a responsive PDX-8 dual-trigger mesh snare pad, durable PD-8 gum rubber tom pads, two CY-8 dual trigger cymbal pads, a CY-5 dual trigger hi-hat cymbal pad and the FD-9 hi-hat control pedal. The Roland TD-17KL also includes the new KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad; a sturdy kick pad with terrific dynamic response. The KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad is compatible with single- and double-kick drum pedals.
Finally, the Roland TD-17KL comes with the TD-17-L drum sound module. The Roland TD-17-L module features electronic drum sounds based on Roland's popular TD-50 module. It features 310 drum, percussion and effect sounds. The TD-17 drum sound module also has 100 kits that cover every style of music. Plus, the Roland TD-17-L module also includes the ability to import sounds—a feature you'll find on more expensive Roland V-Drums. With outstanding built-in sounds and easy sound editing, you can create custom sounds and kits in seconds. You can even record your performances and save your playing on a standard SDHC card.
If you're looking for the most affordable TD-17 electronic drum set, the Roland TD-17KL gives you pro-level features at the best price.
- TD-17 Drum Module (without Bluetooth)
- PDX-8 dual-trigger mesh snare pad
- Three PD-8 gum rubber tom pads
- KD-10 kick trigger pad
- Two CY-8 dual-trigger cymbal pads
- CY-5 dual-trigger hi-hat cymbal pad
- FD-9 hi-hat control pedal
- MDS-4 drum stand
Call or click to order today!
- 100 (Preset: 50)
- Internal memory size: 32MB / 100 User Samples (includes preloaded factory samples)/ Total sound length: 295 seconds in mono, 148 seconds in stereo.
- File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Ambience: 25 types
- Multi-effect: 30 types
- Pad EQ: Can be assigned to each pad
- Bass (EQ), Treble (EQ)
- File format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit) and MP3 (*2)
- Recording method: Realtime
- Maximum length: 60 minutes (Temporary recording length: 3 min) (*3)
- TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: 2 (AUX, CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type)
- SDHC SD Card Slot
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port
- Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio)
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD
- AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- 490 mA
- 223 (W) x 196 (D) x 65 (H) mm
- 8-13/16 (W) x 7- 3/4 (D) x 2 9/16" (H)
- 0.9 kg / 2 lb. (excluding AC adaptor)
- Sound module mount, smart phone tray holder, AC adaptor, multi-pin (DB-25) cable harness and owner’s manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.