- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland TD-17KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Set
- Write a Review
- L19774 000000000 L19774000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland TD-17KV electronic drum set is the mid-level model of the Roland TD-17 V-Drums family. The TD-17KV has the larger PDX-12 dual-trigger mesh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Responsive, rugged, Bluetooth-equipped and completely affordable for every level of drummer.
- Roland TD-17 V-Drums Family of Electronic Drum Kits - Sound Demo and Features
- Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums trailer
- Bluetooth Audio wireless connections with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Deepen your sense of groove with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Develop your inner clock with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Improve timing using a click with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Snare exercise with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Foot Exercise with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Kit Exercise with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
The Roland TD-17KV electronic drum set is the mid-level model of the Roland TD-17 V-Drums family. The TD-17KV has the larger PDX-12 dual-trigger mesh snare pad, which feels more like an acoustic snare with a shallower rim. You'll also find natural-feeling PDX-8 dual-trigger mesh tom pads on the TD-17KV, as well as two CY-8 dual trigger cymbal pads, a CY-5 dual trigger hi-hat cymbal pad and the responsive FD-9 hi-hat control pedal. The TD-17KV also includes the new KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad; a sturdy, solid kick pad with great dynamic response from delicate playing to thunderous kick patterns. The KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad is compatible with both single and double kick drum pedals.
The Roland TD-17KV is powered by the TD-17-L drum module. Upgraded from the TD-17KL version, the TD-17KV drum sound module has built-in Bluetooth. The on-board Bluetooth allows you to practice smarter, record tracks or just play along with your favorite songs on the Roland TD-17KV without running cables. The Roland TD-17 drum sound module has a new set of sounds based on the popular flagship TD-50. The TD-17-L module is packed with 310 quality drums, percussion and effects sounds, and 100 kits to cover every musical style.
The TD-17-L module also includes the ability to import sounds—a first for V-Drums kits in this price range. Combined with built-in sounds and easy sound editing, creating your own custom sounds and kits are virtually limitless. You can even record your performances on the Roland TD-17KV using a standard SDHC card. In addition to the amazing sounds and customization abilities, the TD-17KV has a powerful learning tool called Coach Mode that has several different modes within. This allows you to play along to a metronome, and tells you if you're dragging, speeding up or playing dead on. The TD-17KV's Coach Mode even grades your performance with an accuracy percentage.
- TD-17 drum module
- PDX-12 dual-trigger mesh snare pad
- Three PDX-8 dual-trigger mesh tom pads
- KD-10 kick trigger pad
- Two CY-8 dual-trigger cymbal pads
- CY-5 dual-trigger hi-hat cymbal pad
- FD-9 hi-hat control pedal
- MDS-4 drum stand
Call or click to order today!
- 100 (Preset: 50)
- Internal memory size: 32MB / 100 User Samples (includes preloaded factory samples)/ Total sound length: 295 seconds in mono, 148 seconds in stereo.
- File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Ambience: 25 types
- Multi-effect: 30 types
- Pad EQ: Can be assigned to each pad
- Bass (EQ), Treble (EQ)
- Version 4.2/Supports A2DP (Audio) and MIDI over Bluetooth
- File format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit) and MP3 (*2)
- Recording method: Realtime
- Maximum length: 60 minutes (Temporary recording length: 3 min) (*3)
- TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: 2 (AUX, CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type)
- SDHC SD Card Slot
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port
- Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio)
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD
- AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- 490 mA
- 223 (W) x 196 (D) x 65 (H) mm
- 8-13/16 (W) x 7- 3/4 (D) x 2 9/16" (H)
- 0.9 kg / 2 lb. (excluding AC adaptor)
- Sound module mount, smart phone tray holder, AC adaptor, multi-pin (DB-25) cable harness and owner’s manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.