- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland TD-17KVX V-Drums Electronic Drum Set
- Write a Review
- L19777 000000000 L19777000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland TD-17KVX electronic drum set is the top-tier model in Roland's new TD-17 Series. It's underscored by quality sounds, large responsive mesh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Responsive, rugged, Bluetooth-equipped and completely affordable for every level of drummer with realistic feeling mesh heads.
- Roland TD-17 V-Drums Family of Electronic Drum Kits - Sound Demo and Features
- Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums trailer
- Bluetooth Audio wireless connections with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Deepen your sense of groove with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Develop your inner clock with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Improve timing using a click with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Snare exercise with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Foot Exercise with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Hi-hat Exercise with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
- Kit Exercise with Roland TD-17 Series V-Drums
The Roland TD-17KVX electronic drum set is the top-tier model in Roland's new TD-17 Series. It's underscored by quality sounds, large responsive mesh pads, easy-to-use features and training tools, and sturdy, rugged reliability. Powered by the TD-17 drum module, the TD-17KVX also features a larger PDX-12 dual-trigger mesh snare pad which feels more like an acoustic snare with a shallower rim, sensitive PDX-8 dual-trigger mesh tom pads, dynamic and realistic-feeling KD-10 kick trigger, two CY-12C dual-trigger crash V-Cymbals, a larger CY-13R three-way ride V-Cymbal, advanced VH-10 V-Hi-Hat and the solid, versatile MDS-4KVX drum stand.
The stand out features of the TD-17KVX are definitely the larger cymbal pads and the advanced VH-10 V-Hi-Hat. The new VH-10 V-Hi-Hat features excellent playability, and realistic hi-hat performance. The “floating” design mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand, has a dual trigger cymbal pad, and faithfully recreates every hi-hat nuance. Whether the hi-hat is fully open, closed or any variation in between, the VH-10 responds naturally and accurately. Even hi-hat heel splashes can be played with ease.
Another outstanding feature is the built-in Bluetooth for streaming music or MIDI from a smart device, allowing you to learn, record tracks or just play along with your favorite songs.
The TD-17KVX also includes the new KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad; a sturdy, solid kick pad with amazing dynamic response that matches how you play, allowing you to play delicately or as hard as you can. The KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad lets you use your single or double pedal setup with ease.
In addition, the TD-17KVX comes with the new PDX-12, a 12" dual-ply mesh head pad with incredible sensitivity and response across the entire surface of the drum head, providing a great feeling, acoustic-like playing experience. The PDX-12 also recreates rim shots and cross stick techniques with ease thanks to its shallower hoop.
The TD-17 Drum Sound Module features a new set of sounds based on Roland’s popular flagship TD-50. The module is packed with over 300 quality drums, percussion and effects sounds, and 100 kits (50 preset, 50 user) to cover any genre. The TD-17 module also includes the ability to import sounds—a first for V-Drums kits in this price range. Combined with built-in sounds and easy sound editing, creating your own custom sounds and kits are virtually limitless. You can even record your performances and save your playing on a standard SDHC card. In addition to the amazing sounds and customization abilities, the TD-17 has a powerful learning tool called Coach Mode that has several different modes within. You can play along to a metronome and the TD-17 will show you in real-time if you're speeding up, dragging or right on the click. You can also keep track of how well you kept time with a calculated percentage of accuracy.
- TD-17 drum module
- PDX-12 dual-trigger mesh snare pad
- Three PDX-8 dual-trigger mesh tom pads
- KD-10 Kick trigger pad
- Two CY-12C dual-trigger crash V-Cymbals
- CY-13R three-way ride V-Cymbal
- VH-10 V-Hi-Hat
- MDS-COM drum stand
Call or click to order today!
- 100 (Preset: 50)
- Internal memory size: 32MB / 100 User Samples (includes preloaded factory samples)/ Total sound length: 295 seconds in mono, 148 seconds in stereo.
- File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Ambience: 25 types
- Multi-effect: 30 types
- Pad EQ: Can be assigned to each pad
- Bass (EQ), Treble (EQ)
- Version 4.2/Supports A2DP (Audio) and MIDI over Bluetooth
- File format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit) and MP3 (*2)
- Recording method: Realtime
- Maximum length: 60 minutes (Temporary recording length: 3 min) (*3)
- TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: 2 (AUX, CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type)
- SDHC SD Card Slot
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port
- Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio)
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD
- AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- 490 mA
- 223 (W) x 196 (D) x 65 (H) mm
- 8-13/16 (W) x 7- 3/4 (D) x 2 9/16" (H)
- 0.9 kg / 2 lb. (excluding AC adaptor)
- Sound module mount, smart phone tray holder, AC adaptor, multi-pin (DB-25) cable harness and owner’s manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.