- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian SBR FIRST PACK
- Write a Review
- #424116 000000000 424116000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Sabian sbr First Pack comes with a 16" crash, a loud and punchy cymbal that's perfect for accenting, and a pair of 13" hi-hat cymbals, which del...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great first cymbal pack of brass cymbals for the aspiring drummer on a budget.
This Sabian sbr First Pack comes with a 16" crash, a loud and punchy cymbal that's perfect for accenting, and a pair of 13" hi-hat cymbals, which deliver tight, clean sounds when closed, and loud fullness when open.
Your very first step into Sabian cymbals is a big one. But Sabian sbr makes it easy. With its hammered and lathed surface and tightly focused sounds of pure brass, the cymbals in this Sabian sbr cymbal pack come at a very nice price. Stamped with the Sabian logo, the looks and sounds of this series put it in a class of its own. The Sabian sbr line represents brass cymbals at their finest.
- Sabian cymbal pack includes:
- 16" crash
- 13" hi-hats
- Style: Focused
- Sound: Bright
- Metal: Brass
- Finish: Natural
- Pitch: High
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.