- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schlagwerk Cajon Splash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L37177 000002000 L37177000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schlagwerk’s cajon cymbals perfectly round off your professional cajon setup. Each individual cymbal is masterfully handcrafted with a fast response ...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect add-on to your cajon setup.
Schlagwerk’s cajon cymbals perfectly round off your professional cajon setup. Each individual cymbal is masterfully handcrafted with a fast response that offers a magnificent dynamic range.
Whether played alone or as part of a set, the Schlagwerk Cajon Splash is the perfect choice for the modern cajon player. The soft, hand-hammered Splashes are virtually predestined and designed for playing by hand and, thanks to their low weight and excellent cross-section, their response and sound development are extremely quick.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.