Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
DA200S Electronic Drum Set Monitorfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Delivers the volume you need.
The DA200S maintains the integrity of the stereo drum signal from input to speakers (including line outs and extension speaker jacks). This provides a broad stereo field that positions your drums at their correct sonic locations, providing a realistic audio experience for you and your audience, whether you're in the studio or playing live.
- Soft touch knobs (adjustable with your drum stick)
- Ribbed handle for easy transport
- Protective, long-lasting carpet covering
- High-frequency tweeters for cymbal clarity
- Heavy-duty midrange speakers for punchy mid-frequency response
- Heavy-Duty 12" Down-firing sub-woofer for enhanced bass response (internal)
- Heavyweight steel grille
- Slot-port for enhanced cabinet with efficiency and bottom-end projection
- Drum Inputs: 1/4" input jacks (left and right)
- Aux Input: 1/4" stereo jack used for connecting any pre-EQ source such as a click track, additional digital instruments, devices, drum pad MPC machines, etc.
- Drum Volume to control the volume level of the Drum Inputs to the power amplifier
- Aux Volume to control the volume level of the Aux Input
- Equalization section with low, mid, and high knobs to control the overall tone
- Sub controls the volume of the low frequency sub-woofer
- Master: This controls the overall volume of the amplifier
- Line In: 1/8" stereo line input which bypasses the EQ tone controls and feeds straight into the power amplifier, perfect for using CD or MP3 players to play along with
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" stereo output jack which combines all inputs from your drums, Aux Input, and Line In for monitoring your drums during live performances
- Left and Right Line Outs: balanced XLR Line Outs provide quiet, noise-free signal flow through a standard mic cable or snake to a recording or live console
- Volume Control for Line Outs: completely independent from the Master volume on the front panel, allowing you to set your feed level to a mixing console
- Ground Lift: to eliminate hum or buzz that may exist if there is a ground loop created between any stage gear and the PA system
- Extension Speakers Jacks: deliver the full 200 watts of power to the internal speakers. In addition, you may use these jacks with un-powered speakers to widen your stereo field for the midrange and high frequencies
DA200S Electronic Drum Set Monitor Specifications:Output power (RMS 1%)
- 50 Watts @ 8 Ohms (x2) Tweeter Internal Speakers (Stereo)
- 50 Watts @ 4 Ohms (x2) Midrange Internal Speakers (Stereo)
- 100 Watts @ 8 Ohms (x1) Subwoofer Internal Speaker (Mono)
- 500 mWatts @ 32 Ohms (x2) output to Headphones (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, tailored for accurate acoustic response for electronic drums
- Hum and Noise: -60 dBV with all controls turned down, -55 dBV with all controls turned halfway
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms through all inputs
- -16 dBV Drum Inputs to achieve full output
- - 20 dBV Aux to achieve full output
- -10 dBV Line In to achieve full output
- Max external speaker output: 30 Watts (x2) extension speaker jacks are wired in series with internal midrange speakers.
- XLR-Balanced line outputs adjustable from off (CCW) to 0 dBV (CW). Wiring follows IEC268 standard (pin1 shield, 2 +, and 3 ”).
- (All measurements made at 1 kHz, EQ controls flat and volumes Max.)
- Tone controls (EQ centers): 50 Hz, 800 Hz, 10 kHz, 3 band, +/”12 dB
- AC power requirements: 400 watts at full output, 14 watts at idle
- 12" (305 mm) woofer special design, 8 Ohms rated 150 Watts RMS
- 2 x 6.5" (165 mm) midrange special design, 4 Ohms rated 65 Watts RMS
- 2 x 2.5" (64 mm) tweeter special design, 8 Ohms bullet horn rated 50 Watts RMS
- Dimensions (English) 16 1/2" deep, 17 3/4" wide, 20" tall, including feet (420 cm Deep, 450 cm Wide, 508 cm Tall)
- Weight: 57 lbs./25.8 kg
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.