- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simmons DA200S Electronic Drum Set Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 490556 000000000 490556000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Simmons DA200S houses a 100-watt low-frequency amp with two 50-watt mid- and high-frequency amps. The low-frequency amp powers a heavy-duty 12" d...Click To Read More About This Product
Delivers the volume you need.
The Simmons DA200S houses a 100-watt low-frequency amp with two 50-watt mid- and high-frequency amps. The low-frequency amp powers a heavy-duty 12" down-firing sub-woofer speaker and a specially designed slot port for bottom-end projection. Left and right mid- and high-frequency amps drive 2-6-1/2" mid-range speakers and 2-1/2" high-frequency tweeters.
The DA200S maintains the integrity of the stereo drum signal from input to speakers (including line outs and extension speaker jacks). This provides a broad stereo field that positions your drums at their correct sonic locations, providing a realistic audio experience for you and your audience, whether you're in the studio or playing live.
- Soft touch knobs (adjustable with your drum stick)
- Ribbed handle for easy transport
- Protective, long-lasting carpet covering
- High-frequency tweeters for cymbal clarity
- Heavy-duty midrange speakers for punchy mid-frequency response
- Heavy-Duty 12" Down-firing sub-woofer for enhanced bass response (internal)
- Heavyweight steel grille
- Slot-port for enhanced cabinet with efficiency and bottom-end projection
- Drum Inputs: 1/4" input jacks (left and right)
- Aux Input: 1/4" stereo jack used for connecting any pre-EQ source such as a click track, additional digital instruments, devices, drum pad MPC machines, etc.
- Drum Volume to control the volume level of the Drum Inputs to the power amplifier
- Aux Volume to control the volume level of the Aux Input
- Equalization section with low, mid, and high knobs to control the overall tone
- Sub controls the volume of the low frequency sub-woofer
- Master: This controls the overall volume of the amplifier
- Line In: 1/8" stereo line input which bypasses the EQ tone controls and feeds straight into the power amplifier, perfect for using CD or MP3 players to play along with
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" stereo output jack which combines all inputs from your drums, Aux Input, and Line In for monitoring your drums during live performances
- Left and Right Line Outs: balanced XLR Line Outs provide quiet, noise-free signal flow through a standard mic cable or snake to a recording or live console
- Volume Control for Line Outs: completely independent from the Master volume on the front panel, allowing you to set your feed level to a mixing console
- Ground Lift: to eliminate hum or buzz that may exist if there is a ground loop created between any stage gear and the PA system
- Extension Speakers Jacks: deliver the full 200 watts of power to the internal speakers. In addition, you may use these jacks with un-powered speakers to widen your stereo field for the midrange and high frequencies
- 50 Watts @ 8 Ohms (x2) Tweeter Internal Speakers (Stereo)
- 50 Watts @ 4 Ohms (x2) Midrange Internal Speakers (Stereo)
- 100 Watts @ 8 Ohms (x1) Subwoofer Internal Speaker (Mono)
- 500 mWatts @ 32 Ohms (x2) output to Headphones (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, tailored for accurate acoustic response for electronic drums
- Hum and Noise: -60 dBV with all controls turned down, -55 dBV with all controls turned halfway
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms through all inputs
- -16 dBV Drum Inputs to achieve full output
- - 20 dBV Aux to achieve full output
- -10 dBV Line In to achieve full output
- Max external speaker output: 30 Watts (x2) extension speaker jacks are wired in series with internal midrange speakers.
- XLR-Balanced line outputs adjustable from off (CCW) to 0 dBV (CW). Wiring follows IEC268 standard (pin1 shield, 2 +, and 3 ”).
- (All measurements made at 1 kHz, EQ controls flat and volumes Max.)
- Tone controls (EQ centers): 50 Hz, 800 Hz, 10 kHz, 3 band, +/”12 dB
- AC power requirements: 400 watts at full output, 14 watts at idle
- 12" (305 mm) woofer special design, 8 Ohms rated 150 Watts RMS
- 2 x 6.5" (165 mm) midrange special design, 4 Ohms rated 65 Watts RMS
- 2 x 2.5" (64 mm) tweeter special design, 8 Ohms bullet horn rated 50 Watts RMS
- Dimensions (English) 16 1/2" deep, 17 3/4" wide, 20" tall, including feet (420 cm Deep, 450 cm Wide, 508 cm Tall)
- Weight: 57 lbs./25.8 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.