Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Simmons DA50B Electronic Drum Set Monitor With Bluetoothtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Bluetooth connectivity in a mid-size drum amp.
A convenient headphone jack makes silent practice or in-ear monitoring a breeze. Plus, line and AUX inputs allow even more connectivity options to a wide range of sound sources.
The DA50B’s separate 10" low-frequency driver and 2” tweeter deliver full-frequency range, important for hearing the nuance and dynamics of electronic drum sounds.
The built-in 3-band EQ provides precise sonic customization to match the venue or performance situation. And the DA50B’s slanted cab design helps direct all that great sound toward the drummer, allowing the player to hear themselves clearly during practice and rehearsals.
- 50 watts of clean, full-volume power
- Bluetooth connectivity from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Separate 10” low frequency driver and 2” tweeter provide full-frequency response
- 1/8” TRS input for MP3 players, ideal for play-along and practice
- 1/4” Line Input from your drum’s sound module
- 3-band EQ for easy tone customization
- Convenient, dimpled knobs that are adjustable with a drum stick
- Rugged carpet covering protects the amp from scuffs and dings
Get the right monitor for your e-kit. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.