- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simmons DA50B Electronic Drum Set Monitor with Bluetooth
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28114 000000000 L28114000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Simmons DA50B electronic drum amplifier is the optimal blend of power, performance and size for practice, rehearsals and smaller gigs. With its s...Click To Read More About This Product
Bluetooth connectivity in a mid-size drum amp.
The Simmons DA50B electronic drum amplifier is the optimal blend of power, performance and size for practice, rehearsals and smaller gigs. With its seamless Bluetooth connectivity, you can wirelessly stream audio from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
A convenient headphone jack makes silent practice or in-ear monitoring a breeze. Plus, line and aux inputs allow even more connectivity options to a wide range of sound sources.
The DA50B’s separate 10” low frequency driver and 2” tweeter deliver full-frequency range, important for hearing the nuance and dynamics of electronic drum sounds.
The built-in 3-band EQ provides precise sonic customization to match the venue or performance situation. And the DA50B’s slanted cab design helps direct all that great sound toward the drummer, allowing the player to hear themselves clearly during practice and rehearsals.
- 50 watts of clean, full-volume power
- Bluetooth connectivity from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Separate 10” low frequency driver and 2” tweeter provide full-frequency response
- 1/8” TRS input for MP3 players, ideal for play-along and practice
- 1/4” Line Input from your drum’s sound module
- 3-Band EQ for easy tone customization
- Convenient, dimpled knobs that are adjustable with a drum stick
- Rugged carpet covering protects the amp from scuffs and dings
Get the right monitor for your e-kit. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.