- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simmons SD1200 Tom Expansion Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68759 000000000 L68759000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SD1200 Tom Expansion upgrades your SD1200 with an additional 10” floor tom. Dual-layer mesh stretches over the playing surface for a realistic fe...Click To Read More About This Product
The SD1200 Tom Expansion upgrades your SD1200 with an additional 10” floor tom. Dual-layer mesh stretches over the playing surface for a realistic feel. The tom is dual-zone so two different sounds can be triggered during performance. Also included are the clamp and cable -- everything you need to mount and attach the tom.
- 10” dual-zone tom pad
- Includes clamp, L-rod, and connection cable
- Expands SD1200 to a 6-piece kit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.