- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simmons SD600 Electronic Drum Set with Mesh Heads and Bluetooth
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28143 000000000 L28143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for the drummer who wants a rock-solid electronic drum kit for practice, rehearsal and recording, the Simmons SD600 mesh head kit is ideal f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Seamless integration with iOS devices via bluetooth and a powerful, intuitive sound module make this a must-have e-kit at an unbelievable price.
Designed for the drummer who wants a rock-solid electronic drum kit for practice, rehearsal and recording, the Simmons SD600 mesh head kit is ideal for players who crave an acoustic sound/feel and best-in-class features with simple, wireless connection to apps and computers
All Mesh Pads
The SD600 comes complete with double-layer, tension-able, dual-zone mesh heads, including all toms and snare for the ultimate in acoustic feel and playing response.
Mesh Head Kick Pad
A mesh head kick drum provides a solid, outstanding responsive feel and includes a kick pedal—or you can use your own, making the SD600 even more customizable.
All playing surfaces are adjustable to your playing style. The robust design and solid construction of the SD600 steel rack minimizes movement for more accurate playing and, over time, increases the longevity of your kit.
The SD600 module includes extra inputs when you’re ready to expand your sound and playing palette with two additional pads or triggers.
The SD600 sound module features the Simmons Signature Sound Library for a wide variety of drum voices—as well as percussion and electronic sounds—across 35 drum kits, making it ideal for rock, pop, and beyond.
V.A.R. (Variable Attack Response)
With Simmons advanced V.A.R. technology, multi-dynamic samples are used to prevent the monotonous “machine gunning” effect that is prevalent in most electronic drum kits in this class.
Your Cymbals in Stereo
Much like acoustic drum kits, the SD600 provides multi-velocity, stereo cymbal sounds for a lifelike sonic acoustic experience.
Better Quality Sounds with Increased Playability
The SD600 includes a wide collection of great-feeling drum and percussion multi-layered sounds rather than lifeless, single shot drum samples.
THE BLUETOOTH® CONNECTIVITY
Its built-in Bluetooth MIDI allows the SD600 sound module to connect to computers, smartphones and tablets.
The Simmons iOS App
Using the FREE Simmons iOS app, you can wirelessly connect the SD600 sound module to your iOS device for easy and completely control of various menu functions. This includes sound and performance editing, as well as kit customization. You also gain access to exceptional learning tools to elevate your skills to the next level.
Trigger, Track and Record
Using Bluetooth or USB you can tap into a universe of iOS DAW and computer apps like GarageBand® and so much more. Enjoy song recording, soft-synth and sample triggering, plus an unlimited collection of teaching apps, all right under your fingertips.
- Full-sized electronic drum kit
- Sleek look, realistic feel, stay in place design
- 10” tension-able dual-zone, dual-ply snare, three 8” tension-able dual-zone, dual-ply tom pads
- 10” crash cymbal with choke function, 12” ride cymbal and 10” hi-hat pad
- Hi-hat pedal
- Kick pad tower with mesh pad
- Included beater pedal, swappable with your own pedal
- SD600 Module with sleek new look with easy navigation
- Easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen
- Detachable stick/headphone/iPad/iPhone rest
- Simmons Signature Sound Library
- 35 Preset Drum Kits, plus 10 User Kits
- 336 High-quality drum sounds
- 3 Demo songs
- Variable Attack Response (V.A.R.) technology with Intelligent sample playback
- Pads respond differently base on dynamics
- Randomized samples on snare and ride cymbal
- Better playability and performance
- Wireless Bluetooth MIDI connectivity to computer and iOS devices
- Expanded, easy editing and menu navigation on your iOS device
- Simple connectivity to GarageBand® and other apps
- Stereo 1/8” TRS input for audio from MP3 player
- 8 trigger inputs on single multi-pin connector for clean cable management
- 2 trigger inputs on ¼” inputs for pad or trigger expansion
- Rugged steel rack with robust custom T-fittings and extra-stable rubber feet
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.