- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonor AQ2 Studio Maple 5-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L71794 000001000 L71794000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SONOR AQ2 series is an extremely versatile line of all-maple drum shell packs, featuring 7-ply thickness, the new SmartMount isolation system and...Click To Read More About This Product
5-piece maple shell pack includes matching snare and diverse finish options
The SONOR AQ2 series is an extremely versatile line of all-maple drum shell packs, featuring 7-ply thickness, the new SmartMount isolation system and cast lugs in the easily recognized SONOR shape. This "Studio" configuration offers two fusion-size rack toms, a punchy 14" floor tom and standard-size 20" bass drum, perfect for getting clear, precise drum sounds on mic.
These shells are available in five distinct finishes, including glossy burst, fade, stain and wrap styles.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- 5-piece maple shell pack includes two rack toms, floor tom, snare drum and bass
- 7-ply all-maple drum shells
- Smart Mount double tom holder included
- 2.3 mm SONOR Power Hoops and proprietary cast lugs
- Available in five highly varied finishes
- Cymbals and hardware sold separately
Sound like the pros with an all-maple shell pack with matching snare. Order now.
- Bass drum(s): 20x16"
- Tom(s): 10x7, 12x8"
- Floor tom(s): 14x13"
- Snare: 14x6"
- Total pieces: 5
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.