Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SONOR SQ1 3-Piece Shell Pack With 20" Bass Drum Cruiser Bluetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Cruiser Blue
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Designed for maximum resonance and unbeatable sonic characteristic.
The shell choice for SQ1 was birch because of its characteristic high-end frequencies and clearly defined low end. In blindfold tests SONOR tried many different types of shell construction, from pure birch to hybrid versions. The pure birch shell came out as a clear winner in all test situations.
Available in several Matte Lacquer finishes with contrasting bass drum hoops, SQ1 looks as good as it sounds.
- 100% European Birch shells
- BD shells: 10 ply, 10 mm SD, TT & FT shells: 7 ply, 7 mm
- Tunesafe system maximum tuning stability
- CLTF tension-free shell-forming process
- OSM slightly narrowed outside shell measurements
- 45° bearing edges
- Sound Sustainer mounting system on all toms and floor tom leg brackets
- Dual Glide snare strainer mechanism
- Bass drum hoops with contrasting finishes
- All bass drums without mount
- Remo USA Ambassador Coated batter heads and Ambassador Clear resonant heads
- Remo USA Powerstroke P3 Clear batter head & Powerstroke P3 Fiberskyn resonant head
Call or click to order today!
SQ1 3-Piece Shell Pack With 20" Bass Drum Specifications:Configuration
- Bass Drum(s): 20 x 16"
- Tom(s): 12 x 8"
- Floor Tom(s): 14 x 13"
- Snare: Not included
- Total Pieces: 3
- Hardware: Not included
- Cymbals: Not included
- Shell Material: Birch
- Construction: BD: 10 ply; TT & FT: 7 ply
- Thickness (mm): BD: 10 mm; TT & FT: 7 mm
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.