- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Ronald Bruner Signature 5.5 x 14 in. Walnut/Steel Hybrid Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- L49124 000000000 L49124000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TAMA Ronald Bruner Signature 14x5.5" Walnut/Steel Hybrid Snare Drum is an extremely limited-edition snare. This snare features an inner shell of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A snare as diverse in its abilities as Ronald Bruner Jr. himself.
The TAMA Ronald Bruner Signature 14x5.5" Walnut/Steel Hybrid Snare Drum is an extremely limited-edition snare. This snare features an inner shell of 6 mm 6-ply walnut and an outer ply of 1 mm steel. The unique combination of walnut and steel provides volume, projection and cut, warmth, and a manageable amount of overtones, while still being articulate and subtle. The sound is very well balanced giving you a tone that works well in studio and live situations and provides a wide range of tuning options.
Ronald Bruner Jr. is a chameleon behind the kit. His gigs and sessions range from Prince to Diana Ross to Suicidal Tendencies and of course his brother Thundercat. Given the vast and diverse genres Ronald plays, he needs a snare that can change with the session.
- 6 mm, 6ply Walnut + 1.0 mm Steel Hybrid Shell
- Matte Black Shell Hardware
- Exclusive Signature Badge
- Starclassic Lug
- Die-Cast Hoop (10 holes)
- Remo Ambassador Coated / Clear Snare Side
- “Linear-Drive” Strainer & Butt (MLS50A / MLS50B)
- MS20RL14C Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snare Wire
Order while you can.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.