- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Silverstar 5-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Product J41146
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This TAMA Silverstar 5-Piece Shell Pack has the sonic range to handle everything from extreme rock and metal to funk, R&B and fusion. Its low pri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rhythmic engine built for power and precision.
This TAMA Silverstar 5-Piece Shell Pack has the sonic range to handle everything from extreme rock and metal to funk, R&B and fusion. Its low price will leave you with funds to add the hardware and cymbals of your choice. Beautiful lacquer finishes allow the natural beauty of the wood grain to shine through.
Tama Silverstar Drums are made with 100% birch shells, a wood favored among drum-makers for its punchy attack and full, projecting tone. The drums are outfitted with triple-flange hoops, redesigned Star-Mount tom mounts for maximum resonance and a versatile slide-able tom holder for easier positioning.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 10" x 7", 12" x 8"
- Floor Tom(s): 16" x 14"
- Snare: 14" x 5"
- Total Pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Birch
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7.5
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Wrap
- Country of Origin: China
The Silverstar sound just got a bit more polished. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.