- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Superstar Classic Custom 5-Piece Shell Pack
Transparent Black Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J13722 000004000 J13722000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For nearly forty years the Superstar name has stood for groundbreaking design, superior build quality, sterling tone, and clear projection. Now Tama ...Click To Read More About This Product
Superstar performance with the classic tones of maple.
For nearly forty years the Superstar name has stood for groundbreaking design, superior build quality, sterling tone, and clear projection. Now Tama introduces this legendary kit in its most sonically aggressive persona yet...featuring 100% maple shells. Thinner and livelier than ever, the Tama designers have dialed in the perfect combination of sensitivity and high-end "cut."
Drawing on Superstar of the past, its classic Tama T-shape badge and streamlined low-mass single lugs point to the simpler state of art of the '70s, while the ingenious Star-Mount system eclipses everything in its class-all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Bass drum(s): 22x18"
- Tom(s): 10x8, 12x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x14"
- Snare: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not applicable
- Cymbals: Not applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 8-ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Multi-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: China
The features of this star help it shine bright. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.