- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toca Workhorse Cajon
11.75 x 19.75 x 11.75 in. Dark Walnut
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L44268 000001001 L44268000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Workhorse Cajon, part of Toca's Bass Reflex line of cajons, lives up to its name by delivering a surprisingly affordable instrument with a full ...Click To Read More About This Product
Built to keep up with even the most rigorous playing schedules.
The Workhorse Cajon, part of Toca's Bass Reflex line of cajons, lives up to its name by delivering a surprisingly affordable instrument with a full tonal palette. Featuring a bass reflex port, the low-end performance of the Workhorse Cajons exceeds that of a cajon with a simple hole. The tuned port works by reshaping air flow relative to lower frequencies, thus enhancing sustain.The cabinet is made from highly durable MDF, an engineered wood product. Thanks to its density, MDF produces a rigid cabinet with excellent projection. It will hold its shape despite quick shifts in temperature and humidity and will suffer trauma gladly, making it the perfect drum for the road. Available in a choice of walnut or mahogany stain for a surprisingly classy look for such a modestly priced cajon.
- Bass reflex port enhances sustain
- Built from highly durable MDF, an engineered wood product
- Choose from walnut or mahogany stain
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.