- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UFIP Class Series Light Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L52211 000007000 L52211000007000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UFIP Class Series Light Crash cymbal is crafted from cast bronze B20 alloy using UFIP's Rotocasting technique. This thin, lightweight, hand-...Click To Read More About This Product
A bright, shimmering crash that's handcrafted for the perfect sound and feel.
The UFIP Class Series Light Crash cymbal is crafted from cast bronze B20 alloy using UFIP's Rotocasting technique. This thin, lightweight, hand-hammered crash cymbal is responsive and versatile, fitting into any style you throw at it.
The Class Series is the result of more than 80 years of cymbals manufacturing, making Class the most complete and versatile series available. The Class offer more in every respect: more volume, more lively tone, more warmth, more dynamics and more fullness. They cut through in every musical surrounding, from classical music to Jazz, to Rock or Pop.
No other cymbal offers such a broad sound spectrum and so much dynamic potential. The SCS (Sound Control System) allows UFIP to classify every cymbal based on its final weight, using two categories, Medium and Low, giving the drummer a complete coverage of pitches.
- Cast Bronze B20 alloy
- Cast using the “Rotocasting”® procedure
- Completely hand made, cross hammered and hand finished
- Perfect for rock, hard rock, pop, fusion, funk, acoustic, jazz, latin and world music
- Versatile sound range, powerful but controlled, glassy and brilliant with a wide dynamic range
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.