- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UFIP Experience Series Blast Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58265 000005000 L58265000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UFIP Experience Series Blast Crash Cymbal offers up UFIP's unique and experimental sounds with a special double-hammered process. This lineup of ...Click To Read More About This Product
A bold, explosive crash with unique texture and vibe.
The UFIP Experience Series Blast Crash Cymbal offers up UFIP's unique and experimental sounds with a special double-hammered process. This lineup of crashes was developed with the help of UFIPs artist roster, creating sounds that are versatile, bold and musical.
After continuous research and development, UFIP has created the new and explosive sound of the Blast Crashes and Hi-Hats. These cymbals have a contemporary sound for today’s diverse drummers. Handmade in cast B20 bronze, the main design feature of the Blast cymbals is a double hammering process which incorporates both, traditional and new machine hammering procedures. The result is awesome. The crashes deliver a full and powerful, loud and extremely dynamic tonal range. The Blast cymbals fit into all modern music styles and are perfect for Jungle, Drum and Bass and Electro.
- Cast B20 bronze
- Explosive sound
- Concentrated hammer marks
- Dry, trashy oriental tone
- Fast attack
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.