- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UFIP Experience Series Extra Dry Blast Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58268 000005000 L58268000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UFIP Experience Series Blast Extra Dry Crash Cymbals have an explosive sound, but the unlathed surface and the concentrated hammer marks produce ...Click To Read More About This Product
Quick, explosive and dry for a unique textured sound.
The UFIP Experience Series Blast Extra Dry Crash Cymbals have an explosive sound, but the unlathed surface and the concentrated hammer marks produce a dry and darker tonal character. They're warm, easy-to-control, and have a “trashy” oriental-style overtone.
Evolving from the amazing sound of the Blast, with the important contribution of UFIP artist Iarin Munari, the new Blast Extra dry crashes are explosive with the unlathed surface and the big hammer marks producing a dry and darker sound. The Blast Extra Dry crashes are the right choice for many different applications, from Jazz to Pop music, from Rock to Electro music.
- Explosive sound
- Unlathed surface
- Concentrated hammer marks
- Warm, dry tone with “trashy” oriental-style overtone
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.