- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UFIP Tiger Series Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K45895 000001000 K45895000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tiger Series are pressed cymbals, which are given the same level of attention, care and hand hammering that UFIP uses in the production of UFIP's...Click To Read More About This Product
Fierce sound and style to match aggressive playing styles.
The Tiger Series are pressed cymbals, which are given the same level of attention, care and hand hammering that UFIP uses in the production of UFIP's Professional Rotocast series resulting in a high quality mid range product. The Tiger Series are produced using a special surface treatment, giving them their unique look and a sound that is explosive, powerful and rapid in response, proving them to be ideal for rock, metal and punk genres.
- Alloy: Sheet Bronze Cusn 8
- Production: Special hardening procedure, completely hand hammered, finished by hand
- Level: Semi Professional, Intermediate
- Application: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Punk, Rock
- Sound: Explosive, powerful, quick response with lasting sustain
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Proprietary
- Country of origin: Italy
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.