- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Tour Custom Maple Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Candy Apple Satin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47516 000001002 L47516000001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tour Custom: The versatility, projection and dynamic range is what professional drummers around the world have come to expect from Yamaha Drums with ...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid maple snares equipped to meet the demands of the working drummer.
Tour Custom: The versatility, projection and dynamic range is what professional drummers around the world have come to expect from Yamaha Drums with no compromise on the finish quality. All-maple shells give Tour Custom drums their warm, open tone. These shells are designed with a 6-ply, 5.6 mm / 45º bearing edge that adds tonal depth and quick response and a great balance of snare sensitivity and wide, dynamic range. Finished with a beautiful satin lacquer that maximizes the sonic potential of the maple shell, Tour Custom snare drums provide a classic Yamaha maple snare sound with perfect sensitivity for any genre of music. The 2.3 mm inverse DynaHoop controls the natural overtones inherent to all-maple drums and focuses the fundamental tone of the shell creating a comfortable, solid back beat and smooth cross stick perfect for any room or studio. Yamaha absolute lugs with single-point mounting provide the perfect balance of open tone with controlled attack. Compact, lightweight strainer with a smooth, simple and reliable design, and dual snare tension adjustment for fine snare fine-tuning.
- 100% maple shell
- 2.3 mm Inverse DynaHoop
- Absolute Lugs
- P-Type strainer
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.