- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Custom Session Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Product 444535
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The K Custom Session Crash Cymbal was designed with Steve Gadd and features his distinctive cymbal sound. Gadd worked with the Zildjian Sound Lab for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
New K Zildjians made with the input of the ultimate groove master!
The K Custom Session Crash Cymbal was designed with Steve Gadd and features his distinctive cymbal sound. Gadd worked with the Zildjian Sound Lab for several years to reproduce the classic and sought-after sound of his cymbals. The crashes are light in weight and have a low, dark sound with a quick decay. Like Steve himself, Zildjian's K Custom Session cymbals are versatile enough for any playing and recording situation.
- Designed with Steve Gadd, featuring his distinctive cymbal sound
- Light in weight with a low, dark sound with a quick decay
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.