- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian Stacktober Day 24 Cymbal Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46709 000000000 K46709000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Zildjian's Stacktober Day 24 Cymbal Set utilizes three unique cymbals to create a quick, trashy effect with a cutting bell sound that gets in and get...Click To Read More About This Product
Three unique effects combined to make a one-of-a-kind stack that cuts through any mix.
Zildjian's Stacktober Day 24 Cymbal Set utilizes three unique cymbals to create a quick, trashy effect with a cutting bell sound that gets in and gets out, adding tons of flavor to your cymbal sound and setup.
The Zildjian Zil-Bel features a bright, singing, musical tone, which exhibits unique raw qualities derived from the traditional manufacturing technique that leaves slight imperfections on the cymbals' mirror-like polished surface.
The Zildjian Oriental China Trash Cymbal features a brilliant finish and delivers a bright, trashy sound. It reacts with an explosive response and then quickly decays for a shimmering, brilliant sound.
The Trashformer's lathing and finishing process creates a wide spectrum of color for unique visual and sonic effects. This thin-rolled alloy produces an explosive, trashy voice and is perfect for stacking.
- Adds flair and flavor to your setup
- Can be used together or create new stacks with other cymbals
- Added value
- Made in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 3
- Type: Crash/effects
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Multiple
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Multiple
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.