Lowest Price & Satisfaction Guarantee
Lowest Price & Satisfaction Guarantee
Musician's Friend offers the following guarantees on domestic orders:
MUSICIAN’S FRIEND BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
In this Musician’s Friend Best Price Guarantee, the terms "Musician’s Friend", "we, "our," and "us" refer to Musician’s Friend, Inc.
45-Day Best Price Guarantee
Find a lower price or better coupon offer? We will match authorized U.S. dealers! We want to make sure you know that you have the best-fit gear for the best price.
If you find a lower price on an identical, in-stock product available from an authorized U.S. dealer, for a product offered by Musician’s Friend, we’ll match it at the time of purchase and for 45-days after your purchase!
Give us a call at 800-449-9128
Rules for Best Price Guarantee
1. Price & Coupon adjustments are only made by phone: call us at 800-449-9128
2. This policy is only good for published, verifiable, advertised prices, in print or online media from Authorized U.S. Dealers. For purposes of this offer, an "authorized U.S. dealer" includes only bona fide online or brick-and-mortar retailers whose business is the sale of first quality musical instruments, equipment and accessories which are authorized to sell those items, including the item at issue, by substantially all of the manufacturers whose items they sell.
3. Advertised items must be factory-sealed new product. Items must be advertised and verifiable on the web or in a local or national paper, magazine, or catalog by an authorized U.S. dealer, and of the same size and color as the matched product.
4. You may be asked to share price or coupon details via email or fax to confirm the listed competitor price. For online requests, please have the competing website address and the specific product page URL to help us verify the online pricing and product description, brand name, availability, and relative price and product specifications.
5. This offer is not stackable or combinable with other offers or promotions on MusiciansFriend.com or by phone.
6. This policy does not apply to offers that include financing, bundling of items, free or promotional items, pricing errors, rebates and other deferred savings offers, competitors' service prices, Deal of the day or special hour sales events, items advertised as limited-quantity, out-of-stock items, restocks, open-box items, clearance items, refurbished items, demo and exclusive models, gray market goods, outlet center items, used merchandise, auctions and auction sites, factory seconds, discontinued merchandise, and floor samples.
7. We reserve the right to limit quantities.
8. This policy applies to consumer orders only - no resellers. We do offer bulk & discount pricing to Businesses, Schools & Institutions separately. If you are interested in this level of pricing, give our institutional Department a call at 866-543-0750.
9. Adjustments for coupon/promotion matching are subject to the same rules and restrictions of the competitor's coupon/promotion. Any limitations or exclusions on competitor's offers will also apply to this best price guarantee.
10. For previous purchases within the 45-day match period, we will refund you 100% of the price difference to your original method of payment.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, return it for a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 45 days from the shipping date. That’s the best guarantee in the music industry.
The following items are returnable only if defective OR unopened/unused: strings, reeds, computers, software/soundware, tubes, earbuds, earplugs, recorders, tin whistles, flutophones, "world" wind instruments, harmonicas, raw-frame speakers, drumheads, drumsticks, turntable cartridges, fog fluid, clothing/footwear, body jewelry, sheet music, cassettes, books, CDs, DVDs, videos, cleaners, polishes, and polishing cloths. Software/soundware, cassettes, CDs, DVDs, vinyl records, and videos may be returned for credit only if they are in their original, sealed packaging. If defective, these items will only be exchanged for the same product. No returns on software downloads.
Stringed instruments priced at $1999.00 or more must be returned within 10 days of shipment.
Returned bows are assessed a $4.00 return handling charge. All returned woodwind and brass instruments incur a $10.00 sanitization fee. Returned mouthpieces priced over $300 incur an $8.00 sanitization fee; the fee for mouthpieces under $300 is $4.00.
Apple products incur a 10% restocking fee on any open box returns. Note: Apple hardware with defects in materials or workmanship, under the one-year Limited Warranty, are subject to Apple’s return policy. By using your Apple product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the Apple One-Year Limited Warranty as set out on the manufacturer’s website.
Musician's Friend only accepts returns made within the first 45 days from shipment.
Should you find it necessary to return any merchandise, it must be shipped within this 45-day guarantee period. Please follow the return instructions printed on the back of your invoice. All returned items must include a Return Authorization Number, be in the original packaging complete with the warranty card and owner’s manual, and show no signs of wear or abuse; otherwise the return will either be refused or subject to a return handling charge or a minimum 15% re-stocking fee for returns that are not in original brand new condition. Items with excessive wear or damage may be subject to a disqualification. Credit card returns are issued a credit for purchase price. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges. Processing fees are not included as a part of the purchase price and are non-refundable.