- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Montecito Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45200 000001000 L45200000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the California homes of many celebrities, this ukulele's screen-ready looks and headline grabbing features could only have one name—the M...Click To Read More About This Product
Stylish look and sweet tone.
Inspired by the California homes of many celebrities, this ukulele's screen-ready looks and headline grabbing features could only have one name—the Montecito Ukulele. Constructed completely from koa, this tenor-sized uke has a rich, sonorous tone, that matches its sumptuously elegant aesthetic.
The solid top provides enhanced resonance and sustain, along with incredible warmth and well-balanced projection. The Montecito's koa body is complemented by blue-green abalone top binding and a bound back and fingerboard for a refined look. Other features include a no-tie bridge for quick, easy string changes, a bone nut and saddle for superior intonation, an abalone rosette, vintage-style closed-back tuning machines and a 4-in-line Tele® headstock for that unmistakably classic Fender look.
- Inspired by the California celebrity homes
- Constructed completely from koa
- Rich, sonorous tone
- Solid top
- No-tie bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Abalone rosette,
- 4-in-line Tele® headstock
California coastal beachfront living is a fit for relaxed ukulele jams no matter where your mansion is. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.