- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Sam Bush Signature Model Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 517112 000056000 517112000056000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It features the most select figured maple back, sides, and neck. The top is select spruce, and it has an accurate '20s dovetail neck joint. The neck ...Click To Read More About This Product
A custom replica of Sam Bush's '38 F5.
It features the most select figured maple back, sides, and neck. The top is select spruce, and it has an accurate '20s dovetail neck joint. The neck is unfinished on its back, and has the chunky profile of the late '30s. Its ebony fingerboard has mother-of-pearl block inlays, and string spacing is set to Bush's specs. Finished in hand-rubbed nitrocellulose lacquer and sandblasted gold-plated hardware. The tailpiece sports Sam's signature.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.