- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone BUC Concert Banjo Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25534 000001000 J25534000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Concert Banjo Uke (BUC) is an affordable alternative to the Gold Tone Banjolele Series now available in a concert scale length (15-1/2″). Tuned G...Click To Read More About This Product
Two iconic American instruments blended into one fun, frugal hybrid.
The Concert Banjo Uke (BUC) is an affordable alternative to the Gold Tone Banjolele Series now available in a concert scale length (15-1/2″). Tuned GCEA, this model features a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard, geared tuners, a single adjustable coordinator rod, and plate-style resonator.
Gold Tone's standard stock tuning is indicated above. However, just about any alternative tuning is possible with the correct string gauge.
Includes hardshell case.
Banjo Uke Series
Gold Tone's Banjo Uke Series is an affordable option for all uke players. The four common scales of wooden ukes are utilized and all features are similar. All models include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard, geared guitar-style tuners, a plate-style resonator (traditionally known as a “possum plate”). The 8” head size provides ample “sliding room” for right hand technique.
- Neck: Maple
- Resonator: Flat back maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap
- Rim: 8" maple
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot position markers
- Neck binding: Crème Celluloid
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Grover Style Metal Geared Tuners
- Tailpiece: EZ-String Tailpiece
- Plating: Chrome
- Scale: 15-1/2"
- Head Size: 8"
- Frets: 18
- Hardshell case included
Grab this cool Gold Tone creation today with a quick click or call.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.