Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gold Tone OT-800LN Left-Handed Old Time Long Neck Banjo with Case Vintage Browntrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Gold Tone OT-800LN Left-Handed Old Time Long Neck Banjo with Case Vintage Brown$1,544.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Old timey banjo—perfect tone and look.
This all sits snugly on an eleven-inch maple rim equipped with dual coordinator rods (for easy action adjustment) and is topped with a Remo Renaissance head carrying a maple and ebony bridge. A No Knot tailpiece anchors the strings. The authentic bracket-band carries the bracket shoes without the need to drill holes in the rim, increasing the OT-800's power and sustain. The extended maple neck has a bound ebony fretboard inlayed in engraved vintage style, and has a scoop at the pot for the hardcore clawhammer player. A deluxe arched top hard case is included.
Order today and turn back time.
OT-800LN Left-Handed Old Time Long Neck Banjo with Case Specifications:
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck: Maple
- Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap
- Tuners: GT Master Planets
- Inlay: Old-Time
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tone Ring: 32-Hole Tubaphone-Style
- Rim: 1/2" Maple Tubaphone-Style Bracket Band
- Tension Hoop: Notched Brass
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 24
- Buttons: C-Style
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Pickups: Optional
- Tailpiece: No-Knot
- Armrest: Reproduction of early
- Head: 11" HC Renaissance
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 32"
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Tuning: EBEG#B
- Strings: .013 .016 .018 .026w .013
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.