- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone PBB Paul Beard Resophonic Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- J25521 000001000 J25521000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Paul Beard Resophonic Bass is a great alternative instrument for bass players. More than any other traditionally shaped bass guitar, the dynamics...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A unique bass ideal for bluegrass players with the feel of a resonator and the sound of an upright.
The Paul Beard Resophonic Bass is a great alternative instrument for bass players. More than any other traditionally shaped bass guitar, the dynamics and sustain of the PBB has a remarkably similar tone to an upright bass (this is an awesome option for bluegrass bass players and any other music types who want to travel lightly but not compromise that authentic upright bass sound). Designed by Paul Beard, it features a 32″ scale, humbucking pickup and volume and tone controls. Assembled in the USA, Gold Tone uses Paul’s cone and spider design and every PBB instrument is setup with the lowest possible string action for quick up-the-neck playing.
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Top: Mahogany
- Bridge: Maple with ebony insert
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Wood Finish: Antique Reddish-Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Headstock Inlay: Gold Tone/Paul Beard
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Strings: Nickel Wound - .105w, .085w, .065w, .045w
- Tuners: Bass Style Die-Cast Sealed
- Nut: Bone
- Tailpiece: 4-String Dobro Style
- Plating: Chrome
- Pickup: Humbucking Pickup with Tone and Volume Control
- Scale: 32"
- Total Length: 46"
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Frets: 22
- Includes Hardshell Case
Order this one-of-a-kind instrument today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear