- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone ResoUke Tenor-Scale Metal Body Resonator Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52150 000000000 L52150000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gold Tone's ResoUke tenor-scale metal body resonator ukulele will delight any ukulele player. Its tenor-scale is very comfortable to play, and the Re...Click To Read More About This Product
Better projection and resonance than a traditional wooden uke.
Gold Tone's ResoUke tenor-scale metal body resonator ukulele will delight any ukulele player. Its tenor-scale is very comfortable to play, and the ResoUke's tone carries better than that of a wood-bodied uke thanks to its reverse-cone resonator with biscuit bridge, and its resonant brass body. The Gold Tone resonator coverplate features a removable palm rest, so there's no need to detach the strings and remove the entire coverplate in order to adjust string action, break angle, string spacing or to replace the bridge saddle. The palm rest can also be shimmed to different heights for perfect right hand comfort. The ResoUke also features a bone nut, a Canadian hard rock maple bridge saddle, 14:1 geared Kluson-style tuning machine heads and custom-gauged Aquila Nylgut strings for the best possible tone.
The ResoUke Tenor-Scale metal body resonator ukulele comes with a gig bag.
- Body: Tenor-Scale
- Top: Brass
- Back & Sides: Brass
- Finish: Brushed Aluminium
- Binding: White ABS
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Select Wood
- Inlay: Dot
- Nut Width: 1-3/8" bone
- Tuners: Kluson-Style
- Bridge: Maple
- Cone & Spider: Biscuit Cone
- Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 16"
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Brushed Aluminium & Chrome
- Weight: 2.5 lb.
- Tuning: GCEA
- Strings: .025, .036, .030, .023
Get something different. Order the ResoUke today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.