- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G9201 Honey Dipper Round-Neck, Brass Body Biscuit Cone Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L01069 000000000 L01069000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gretsch G9201 Honeydipper Metal Resonator marks the return of resonators to the Gretsch family. It has a round neck that's perfect for blues-base...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Traditional nickel-plated brass body design with modern construction.
The Gretsch G9201 Honeydipper Metal Resonator marks the return of resonators to the Gretsch family. It has a round neck that's perfect for blues-based music such as Mississippi Delta blues, country blues or even ragtime blues.
The G9201 features a nickel-plated brass body with traditional-style F holes. The heart of this richly resounding guitar is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic resonator cone, hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99-percent pure aluminum for fantastic volume and sonic projection.
Gretsch is proud to take players on a musical journey through nearly a century of great Gretsch history by introducing its Roots Collection of acoustic instruments. This exciting family of banjos, mandolins, resonator guitars, ukuleles and Rancher acoustic guitars feature classically authentic Gretsch designs that transport players to a bygone era well before the company made its acclaimed 1950s entry into the electric guitar world.
Case sold separately.
- Round neck
- Nickel-plated brass body
- Mahogany neck
- 25" scale length
- Padauk fingerboard
- Ampli-Sonic cone
- Biscuit bridge
Enjoy beauty and tone from a respected guitar maker. Order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.