Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gretsch Guitars G9221 Bobtail Round-Neck Acoustic-Electric Steel Body Resonator Guitartrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Gretsch Guitars G9221 Bobtail Round-Neck Acoustic-Electric Steel Body Resonator Guitar
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
High-quality aluminum cone diaphragm and bridge plus special Fishman pickup give this resonator's amplification and tone.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Bracing: Neck Stick
- F Holes Soundholes: "F" Holes
- Body Depth: 3.5" (89 mm)
- Body Length: 18.87" (479 mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 9.875" (251 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 14.125" (359 mm)
- Neck Shape: Medium "V"
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Fretboard: Padauk
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Steel
- Bridge: Spider - Fishman Nashville
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Fishman Nashville Resophonic Pickup; Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930's Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face
- Case sold separately
If you love the look of a traditional instrument with modern appointments, order the G9221 Bobtail today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.