- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
H. Jimenez LBQ1 Bajo Quinto Acoustic-Electric El Estandar Series
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L40955 000001000 L40955000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
H. Jimenez bajo quinto with a flame maple top with Fishman pickup and volume control. Cutaway design with mahogany back and sides with no micas. Clea...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfortable thin-line body and stage-ready electronics.
H. Jimenez bajo quinto with a flame maple top with Fishman pickup and volume control. Cutaway design with mahogany back and sides with no micas. Clear pickguard and rope style edges. Comfortable low profile neck with an adjustable truss rod and signature “Thunderwing” bridge, padded gig bag and limited lifetime warranty.
The H. Jimenez bajo quintos in the Colección Palomazo are equipped with an active Fishman Rare Earth pickup utilizing cutting-edge neodymium magnets, for a warmer more natural acoustic tone providing increased musicality.
The sleek design incorporates a low profile volume control and a soundhole mounting system wired directly to an end pin mounted strap button input. The preamp allows up to 240 hours between battery changes.
- Thunderwing bridge provides easy saddle style adjustability
- True bone nut and saddle for increased sustain
- Mahogany back and sides
Add new sounds to your music. Order today.
- Truss Rod
- Comfortable Neck Profile
- Fishman Pickup with Volume Control
- Clear Pickguard
- Rope Style Edges
- Florentine Cutaway
- Padded Gig Bag with Zipper Pouch and Shoulder Straps
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.