- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
H. Jimenez LBQ2NCE Bajo Quinto El Musico Series Non-Cutaway Acoustic-Electric
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25196 000000000 L25196000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This non-cutaway bajo quinto offers a different look with a pickup. It has all of the same features players seek from H. Jimenez bajos such as a well...Click To Read More About This Product
Resonate, responsive and ready to plug in.
This non-cutaway bajo quinto offers a different look with a pickup. It has all of the same features players seek from H. Jimenez bajos such as a well-seasoned close grained solid spruce top that is very resonate and responsive. Equipped with factory installed natural sounding soundhole Seymour Duncan pickup. This sleek passive no-hum design has a convenient on-board volume control and is wired directly to a strap button/end pin style jack.
The back and sides are mahogany with wood marquetry. It has a comfortable neck profile with an 18 fret fingerboard that ends with the H. Jimenez signature laser logo. A standard feature of all H. Jimenez instruments is the special “Thunderwing” bridge. Each H. Jimenez instrument includes a limited lifetime warranty and a black padded gig bag.
- Equipped with factory installed natural sounding soundhole Seymour Duncan pickup
- All H. Jimenez bajo quintos feature a specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing bridge with saddle for optimum performance
- High quality natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end as well as the H. Jimenez headstock shape and arrow rosette
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Add some latin sounds to your music. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.