- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hohner Piano Accordion Gig Bag for 48 Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585521 000000000 585521000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Piano Accordion Gig Bag for the 48 bass-instrument features an outer skin made of tear-proof Cordura with multiple seams. It's cushioned and sti...Click To Read More About This Product
Transport your favorite squeezebox with ease.
This Piano Accordion Gig Bag for the 48 bass-instrument features an outer skin made of tear-proof Cordura with multiple seams. It's cushioned and stiffened so that your instrument can withstand substantial shocks. These Hohner instrument bags also sport several additional features. The accordion gig bags have a large pocket for sheet music, another for notepaper as well as pen pockets and a holder for a music stand. Adjustable, cushioned shoulder straps on the gig bag provide for an ergonomical fit.
- Foam padded, durable lining with snap buckle closure
- Side zippers, woven nylon carrying handle with an adjustable over-the-shoulder carrying straps
- Red Hohner logo on the outside
- Limited Lifetime Warranty through Hohner
- Size: 23" x 12" x 22"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.